As a cybersecurity provider, we define strategies and help companies implement them
How we address a security plans
Risks and impacts
Identify the most critical risk scenarios that may arise and their impact on the organisation.
Determine the most appropriate protection, monitoring, response and recovery solutions.
Assess the cybersecurity budget required to meet the needs.
Establish an action and transformation plan that takes into account technical, procedural and, above all, people-related aspects.
We target organisations with a certain degree of digitisation that want to truly protect their technological infrastructures against cyber-attacks.
Cybersecurity consulting is essential for us to know and remedy our weaknesses. Once you identify a major vulnerability in your systems, you’re thankful you saw it in time. Balusian’s expertise is essential for this.
Costaflores Organic Vineyard owner
From the very first moment the working dynamic with Balusian has been very fluid and profitable. The Balusián team understood our needs to perfection, and knew how to adapt with flexibility and rigour so that they could be duly met. Their advice and accompaniment have been fundamental in the path the company is following to offer the highest quality standards in the field of cybersecurity, and in the courses they have given to Teltronic’s workers they have demonstrated their extensive knowledge and experience as trainers.
Cybersecurity Product Manager in Teltronic
Ethical consultancy services
We help you identify the service you need
- Basic information on data protection
- Responsible: BALUSIAN S.L.
- Legitimacy: Consent of the interested party or their legal representative when filling in the form of the request or query that they make, or when contacting through any of the links to contact email provided on the page.
- Recipients : The personal data that you have provided is only intended for BALUSIAN S.L. No transfer of data is foreseen. No international transfer of your personal data is foreseen.
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, by contacting BALUSIAN S.L. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 618 905 641.
The data subject acknowledges receipt of this information from BALUSIAN S.L., and has read the additional information on the processing of his or her personal data.
Additional information on data protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Company name: BALUSIAN S.L.
- VAT NUMBER: B98699440
- Tax address: Paseo María Agustín 25 1º1ª, 50004 Zaragoza
- Telephone: +34 618 905 641
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Domain: www.balusian.com