What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: This site does not install this type of cookies. They are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
You can check this at https://es.wikihow.com/ver-las-cookies
Learn how to block cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Netscape: http://www.netfaqs.com/espanol/Navegador/Net6/Index.asp
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/