The company BALUSIAN S.L. has undertaken to make its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, or developments financed from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://www.balusian.com/en website excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of compliance with the aspects indicated below.
Not accessible content
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- There may be some images whose alternative is not implemented or is not correct – – Requirement 220.127.116.11 Non-text content UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be elements of the page that are not operable by keyboard – Requirement number 18.104.22.168 Keyboard of UNE-EN 301549:2020
- The existing forms do not warn that there are incorrect or unfilled fields – Requirement 22.214.171.124 Identification of errors and Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Suggestions for errors of UNE-EN 301549:2020
- There could be occasional editing errors on some web page.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law.
There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed in this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different organizations that must be published on this site.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018], such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website through the contact form or by phone.
You can present:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.