Companies need technological infrastructures that are becoming more and more complex. It’s a challenge for them to find experts in all the IT areas that support the business. Balusian has a variety of high qualified engineers in different environments (systems, virtualization, data bases, BI, networking, …) that can help you out when needed.
Our projects in international organizations and big companies has given us experience to design and transform digital ecosystems.
Those are some of examples of projects we have carried out:
- Desin and administration of a virtualization environment based in different technologies (Vmware, HyperV, Oracle VM, …).
- Management of complex communication networks (LAN, WAN, VoIP) in an international infrastructure.
- Migration of communication services (DNS, Radius, DHCP) runnung on Linux servers.
Organized crime is a business that generates billions of dollars every day and impacts any kind of organization. But every company is unique: the surface attack (level of exposition) and the economic impact they can have after a cyberattack will depend according to different criterias such as the relation with technology (onsite or based in the cloud, use of IOT, AI applications, …), the level of staff awareness… It’s becoming more and more difficult to find specialists that can assist those issues.
Thanks to our experience and knowledge, Balusian supports companies that need to define and implement the cybersecurity strategy that best suits a specific business.
CONSULTANCY, CISO AS A SERVICE. In this type of service we define and implement cybersecurity strategies based on initial evaluations where we take into account the nature of the business, the technology (owned, in the cloud, IOT, AI, …), staff involved, most likely risks, … We help implement the strategy by articulating the different activities that can be internal or from other providers (networking, systems, Data Centers, SOC services, privacy assistance, ….).
We have worked with different frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST, ENS, PCI-DSS, PSD2, SecurePay, TIFAX, GDPR,…) and we know how to align cybersecurity activities to them.
TRAINING. We train cybersecurity managers and other critical groups in order to be prepared in their responsibilities. We also provide awareness education customized to each company. We have given certification courses (ISACA), specific trainings (industrial cybersecurity, IOT and OT cybersecurity, …) and university lessons.
RESEARCH ON THE IMPACT OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
We carry out studies and developments regarding the ethical impact (bias, manipulation, transparency) and cybersecurity impact of emerging technologies (IOT, AI).
Those are a few examples of the type of projects we have been involved in in the last years:
- Development of an evaluation tool that detect bias and other non-ethical behaviours in chatbots. This project was done in collaboration with ITAINNOVA: https://www.heraldo.es/noticias/sociedad/2019/12/03/el-chatbot-que-vigilara-que-los-asistentes-virtuales-no-aprenden-lo-malo-de-nosotros-proyecto-de-inteligencia-artificial-y-etica-de-balusian-e-itainnova-1347078.html
- Research Project carried out with Bitbrainrelated with the cybersecurity risks of Brain Computer Interfaces (BCI) solutions: https://www.bitbrain.com/blog/cybersecurity-brain-computer-interface
- Reseach Project carried out wth Citisimrelated with cybersecurity risks in Smart Cities: http://www.citisim.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/CITISIM_Protecting-the-smartcity.pdf