At Balusian, we are looking for a Sharrepoint Administrator with experience with Microsoft Office 365 Products such as Teams and One Drive.
Candidate must also have a verey good english level.
- Assist on designing solutions with on premise SharePoint and Office 365
- Assist on designing solutions with SharePoint Hybrid
- Manage standard administration activities for SharePoint, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for business and Teams
- Remediate issues after Microsoft upgrades to SharePoint Online are performed
- Perform improvements against the on premise and online setup
- Maintain infrastructure diagrams up-to-date
- Apply monthly windows updates as required
- Development and implementation of legacy retirement plans for legacy systems and add-ins interfacing with SharePoint Online
- Deployment of SharePoint Cumulative Updates and Services Packs
- Monitoring – configuration; follow-up on alerts
- Management of access for users to SharePoint services
- Backup – configuration; monitoring; new requests; restore
- Incident analysis and troubleshooting including troubleshooting with vendors
- Decommission environments
- Document monitoring and maintenance procedures
- Maintain system documentation and change logs
- Develop PowerShell scripts for managing and automating the services
- Create Standard Operational Procedures
- Participate in user service request fulfilment, incident management, change management and problem management
- Assist the Head of the Unit and Collaboration Services Lead on expert matters
The standard work day is 8 hours per day with the possibility of overtime to cover weekends, holidays and to cover standard out of hours work. In addition, the resource will perform 7 x 24 on call support when required.
- Sound knowledge of administering on premise SharePoint environments and in O365
- Sound knowledge of administering SQL Server
- Sound knowledge in Cloud Technology especially in O365 and Azure
- Skills in general infrastructure, including system configurations, clustering, performance, and the use of security certificates
- Excellent knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Solid knowledge and experience on Microsoft Technology landscape including various server products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Professional attitude
Must be willing to participate in a 7 x 24 on call support program and flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
• Minimum 4 years working experience as SharePoint/SharePoint Online/Teams/OneDrive for Business Administrator
• Minimum 4 years supporting IIS, SharePoint, SQL
- Microsoft Certified on SharePoint 2013/2016
- Microsoft Certified on O365 and/or Azure