Balusian is looking for a Network Engineer to work in Valencia for an important customer.
Duties and responsabilities
- Administrator – The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance, administration of the ICT
Infrastructure LAN, WAN and Data Center infrastructure. The incumbent is responsible for
managing and maintaining standard configurations routers, switches firewalls, load balancers,
voice gateways monitoring and management tools.
- Deployment Team Member – The incumbent is responsible for final testing and deployment of
LAN/WAN and Data Center solutions as well as all related technical documentation.
- Operational Support – The incumbent is responsible of the WAN and core network routing
operations at Tier 2 and handles request fulfilment, incident resolution as well participate in the
problem resolution, preventive maintenance related to WAN and core network environment.
- The incumbent will also participate in the out-of-hours duty roster and changes, as required.
- Perform other duties, as required.
- Minimum Five years of experience working on IT, preferably in large WAN or Datacenter
- Good knowledge of Cisco IOs, NX-OS, Cisco ACI, including the managements of routers and
switches. Cisco certifications are desirable.
- Good knowledge of Data Center operations including the management of Core and Distribution
- Experience with VMware and NSX is desirable.
- Good Knowledge of Wide Area Network, experience on using different routing protocols.
- Good knowledge of network security including firewalls, VPN, intrusion detection/prevention
- Good knowledge of network management tools and practices.
- Good knowledge of automation and scripting techniques, preferably Ansible and other languages
applied to Cisco environments
- Knowledge of Cloud like Azure and AWS environments is desirable
- Basic knowledge of voice and video over IP including voice transport, termination and related Quality of Services.
- Experience in drafting technical documents
- Exposure in Information Security Management System (ISMS: ISO 27001), ITIL and ISO 20000
framework and other industry standard related best practices.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal is required)