NETWORK ARCHITECT ENGINEER
At Balusian we are looking for a Network engineers with at least 10 years of experience, who will be responsible for the successful operation and continuous improvement of the following services:
• Assess customer requirements, scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, network infrastructure build, configuration, unit testing, as well as driving the production deployment
• Planning, designing and upgrading network installation projects
• Troubleshooting network architecture and making recommendations for system findings and enhancements
• Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including internal and external platforms, tools, and systems
• Making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operational costs
• Interact with project leads and technical stakeholders in building and deploying cloud solutions
Engineer should have very strong English communication skills
• Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
• Communicating: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
• Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates the ability to work constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures that all can contribute.
• Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
• Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
• Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Effective communication and analysis skills to break down complex issues and formulate solutions.
• Deep critical thinking skills demonstrating analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
• Ability to be objective in evaluating solutions and making recommendations.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change, and exercise appropriate time management to meet deadlines.
• Be able to grasp knew concepts and technologies quickly
• Be able to implement projects using latest technologies
• Familiarity with various network operating systems (e.g. Cisco, Meraki, Checkpoint, Juniper… ) and cloud service providers infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS)
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, routing and switching protocols, and monitoring of network infrastructure (e.g. SD-WAN, DIA, BGP, MPLS, TCP/IP)
• Expertise with production deployments and practical functionality of various network elements—routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimization devices, DNS servers, authentication servers, server network interfaces.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Ability to work in a team that is geographically dispersed and with teammates of different cultures
• Be able to work in multiple projects at the same time
• A high level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgement and maturity
• Ability to deliver quality results
• Experience with Project Management methodologies (PRINCE2/PMP, SCRUM, Agile methodology)
• Knowledge of python, terraform and ansible are highly desirable
• Excellent technical documentation skills, and ability to deliver technical trainings
• Basic knowledge of other recognized languages is desirable such as Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian.
• Cisco, Checkpoint, main networking vendors’ certifications
• Cloud certifications